Kitchen ideas for large and small kitchens:
Aw the kitchen; the heart of any home, it’s a place where family and friends can gather to eat, drink, reconnect and share. Whether it’s around the counter or the kitchen table, it is the one room that nourishes the soul of a family. Look around your own kitchen and ask yourself - is it living up to your expectations? Is it comfortable? Do you enjoy spending time there? Or do you want something different? Whether it’s a complete remodel construction or simple upgrade, I can help you with kitchen ideas for the kitchen you envision.
It’s all a matter of your own taste and desire. Ask yourself some key questions.
• How old is your kitchen?
• What is your taste– modern, traditional, retro, country kitchen, sleek and clean?
• Do your appliances need replacing?
• Are you ready for construction or a kitchen makeover?
• How functional is the space?
• Is there room for a table or is the eating area (dining room separate)?
• Do you want an eat in counter?
• Do you want an open-area concept?
• What about built-in appliances?
The project can be complete, starting from scratch or it can be a simple replacement of an item like new cupboards or a new floor. You don’t have to throw out the kitchen sink – unless you want to. Regardless of what you want, we can discuss your needs that will give you a kitchen you will be proud of and will want to show off.
Like a good recipe for a cake, a kitchen needs key ingredients. Your imagination can provide the ingredients to the kitchen of your dreams..